Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Barlaroo AKA Be Pickier When Choosing Starter Zone Rewards!!

When questing on Bloodmyst Isle with my banker alt, a Shaman, I chose the mail quest rewards even though she couldn't wear them until she dinged 40. She was in heirlooms, anyway, and I wouldn't be using most of the rewards, so saving them for future transmog seemed like a good idea. I haven't checked out the other starter zones yet, but I did know from leveling quite a few Draenei that there were some unique looks in their starter zones. This is a nice unique Mail set and you don't see this often as most people who choose mail that early-on switch to plate later and don't keep it.

Last weekend, I was being anti-social in the guild (I just needed some ME time) and decided to just farm some old dungeons and drag Barlaroo along and get her to 40.

I do miss her usual banker outfit, but I like her new look!


Not bad for starter zone items, no?

Shoulders: Haunted Pauldrons
Chest: Tunic of the Dragon Slayer
Waist: Warpwood Binding
Legs: Heavy Chain Leggings
Gloves: Protective Field Gloves
Main Hand: Old Elekk Prod
Off Hand: Wheel of the Lost Hope

Wowhead Link.

Ok, so the Shoulders aren't from Bloodmyst, and there are BOE versions, but the tiny quest line in the wetlands was worth doing for them. They're the best match I have found so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment