Saturday, March 29, 2014

Overlord's Plate

The final WoD account upgrade and my 3rd insta-90.

I'm torn on instant 90's, but since I had to upgrade three accounts, I wasn't about to let the upgrades go to waste.

Good: another Tiller farm means that I never have to farm for materials. YAY!

Bad: don't know how to play the toons. Honestly, this isn't so bad. They'll be living at Halfhill and I have two "mains" which is really all I have time for.

Worse: THEY DON'T HAVE VERY MUCH TRANSMOG GEAR FROM LEVELING/QUESTING.

Meet Nicia, my new warrior. The swords are a Gnome-only Warrior quest reward.



Head: Overlord's Crown
Shoulders: Overlord's Spaulders
Chest: Overlord's Chestplate
Waist: Overlord's Girdle
Legs: Overlord's Legplates
Feet: Overlord's Greaves
Gloves: Overlord's Gauntlets
Tabard: Renowned Guild Tabard
Main Hand: Very Light Sabre
Off Hand: Very Light Sabre

No comments:

Post a Comment