Friday, February 7, 2014

Some changes..

Meet Braelei, my 82 Shaman. Doesn't she look angry? I think so, and I think it really represents how I'm feeling lately. I just want to go bash in some skulls.

Okay, yeah, I'm not fooling anyone - I've ALWAYS liked bashing in skulls, especially if I could skin them, too. But unlike that happy skinner Barlafumble, Braelei just leaves a trail of bodies behind her. AND SHE LOVES IT.

She and all of my other ladies have dropped the previous guild and are now in mostly alt guilds. Some remain unguilded (because I'm lazy) and Braelei is in Starre's guild because it's easier to stalk her from there. Barlafumble will be taking a vacation to Greymane this weekend for her Garrosh kill :) Yep, super excited about that one!! Yay title and mount!

Oh.. right.. Braelei.. This set is from questing in Mount Hyjal and is a recolor of the Earthen Mail set which I really like. I love love this shield - all broken & scuffed up from all the skull-bashing.




Shoulders: Scalded Rockscale Shoulderpads
Chest: Chestguard of Inscrutability
Waist: Coreforged Girdle
Legs: Rust-Scrivened Leggings
Feet: Impressive Greaves
Gloves: Gutrip Gauntlets
Main Hand: Golem-Shard Sticker
Off Hand: Speedbarge Bailer

1 comment:

  1. Looking good. That shield is amazing, it makes me want to go and make a Gnome warrior just so I can wield it.

    ReplyDelete