Wednesday, February 12, 2014

In Preparation for Unlocking Item Appearances a.k.a. Wishful Thinking a.k.a. More Excuses to Hoard

Starre and I were talking a while ago about how Diablo Reaper of Souls will have this great transmog set-up: you find an item, you "learn" it, and every toon on that account will be able to use that appearance for transmog.

No carrying anything around in your bags, no taking up bank space or void storage.

OH. MY. FREAKING. GAWD.

Why is this not in WoW? Will it be someday?

I MUST START COLLECTING NOW just in case

And that is what I have been up to. 

I have my trusty (not so very) little spreadsheet, Undermine Journal open on one tab, Wowhead on another and the AH up on the cell phone. All. Day. Long. (Don't tell my employer. Or my husband.)

When that feature becomes available in WoW, I'll be ready. yes, I said "when"

Oh yes, I will be ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment