Monday, February 10, 2014

Barlafumble, Conqueror of Orgrimmar

Look at what I have!


Barla took a short vacation to Greymane and tagged along with Balkoth and others from Despotism. I am happy to say that I held on for most of the fight and only had to tank the floor at the very end.

I won't kid myself (or you) - they carried me. But LOOK AT WHAT I HAVE!

This was only my second time seeing this fight - my first time in Normal (previous time was LFR). I'm kind of chicken when it comes to this sort of thing. Barla is by far the one I am most comfortable with, but still, when I don't know a fight well, I fret. So I don't go. So then I don't learn the fight.

It's a vicious circle. I will do better.

So. Spiffy new title. Fluffy new mount. Really ugly tier helm.

Win!!

No comments:

Post a Comment